5 Core Electrical Cable
$2.97 – $154.00
Five core cable is ideal for wiring a range of products to your trailer, but can also be used in a wide number of other applications.
The five core cable is often used on trailers for wiring your trailer lights, which includes the brake, tail, indicator and sometimes reverse. However, due to the PVC material used for the jacket and insulation, this can be used for various automotive applications and not just limited to trailers. It is made using Oxygen Free High Conducivitiy (OHFC) copper, which gves better load surge resistance and higher stability. The wire is waterproof, fire-retardant and can withstand extreme temperature changes without losing its effective conductivity.
- Pure copper and oxygen free
- Bare copper conductors
- Reinforced inner and out PVC jacket
- Waterproof and fire retardent
- Flexible and durable
- Easy to install
- Your chosen length of 5 core cable.
- If purchasing per metre, please make your sure quantity is set to how many metres you are looking to get. For e.g. Qty 5 = 5 metres (1 continuous length)
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 20 cm|
Per meter, 30m, 100m