We utilise recycled and reusable cardboard packaging for all of our orders. This reduces excess waste and allows customers to re-use packaging as well.
- We opt for biodegradable packaging to minimize environmental impact
- We prioritize renewable materials to lower our carbon footprint
- We focus on optimizing package sizes to reduce material waste
Scrap Metal Recycling
We have large metal recycling bins on site that are loaded with all of our scrap materials. These metals are often collected and reused for other purposes.
- Help close the loop on material wastage and landfill waste
- Lower carbon emissions by having scrap metal reused
- Help conserve energy by avoiding new metals from being processed
Limited Paper Trails
By purchasing online, you help us limit our paper trail. This minimises our paper usage and unnecessary printing to help avoid wastage.
- Reduce the amount of paper consumed and help conserve natural resources
- Minimize carbon emission from deforestation and transportation
- Help promote greater efficiency that benefits the environment
We group orders together based on location to avoid the excess use of freight options on our roads. This minimises carbon emissions into the atmosphere.
- Support a more efficient and eco-friendly method of transportation
- Reduce number of trips and help minimize fuel consumption
- Help decrease the amount of packaging materials used for transportation