Hopkins Brake Force Controller
An electric brake controller is a must have when towing a larger load or caravan. It intelligently applys the optimum amount of braking pressure, relative to your tow vehicles inertia whilst braking.
The Hopkins brake force controller uses a time-based activation to applying power to the trailer brakes. In built LED indicator will increase in brightness when more braking force is being applied to the trailer brakes. Has a intuitive vertical manual slide which makes it simple for the driver to control.
Trailers over 2000kg gross trailer mass (GTM) must be used with a brake controller, in order to meet Australian safety requirements.
- Car mounted – Intuitive manual slide for driver to reach for controls
- LED changes green to yellow as power increases
- Time based braking system
- Controls 1 to 2 electric braked axles
- Short proof protection for up to 4 trailer brakes
- Braking function / Short circuit notification
- 1 x Hopkins Brake Force Brake Control
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|