Hopkins Insight Brake Control
An electric brake controller is a must have when towing a larger load or caravan. It intelligently applys the optimum amount of braking pressure, relative to your tow vehicles inertia whilst braking.
The Hopkins insight brake controller is a three part system which allows the driver to bring the display and controls within comfortable reach, whilst utilising a proportional braking system. This type of brake controller senses the rate the vehicle is stopping and applies a proportional voltage to the trailer brakes. When adjusted correctly, the trailer will decelerate at the same speed as the tow vehicle, which increases braking efficiency and smoothness.
Trailers over 2000kg gross trailer mass (GTM) must be used with a brake controller, in order to meet Australian safety requirements.
- Car mounted – No tools required for installation
- Percentage of braking power shown
- 7 Sensivity settings for advanced braking control
- Intuitive vertical manual slide
- Short proof protection
- Controls up to 8 trailer brakes
- 1 x Hopkins Insight Brake Control
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|
7 to 7 pin, 12 to 12 pin