Dome Nut 7/16″ Black suit Holden and Commodore
Dome nuts have a 60 degree tapered cone seat designed to tightly fit onto your trailer rim. With a chrome black finish, they are commonly used on mag rims with boat trailers.
Change your old standard wheel nuts to chrome black dome nuts to provide your trailer that unique mag look. They are ideal for there a dress finish is required and will look great on your wheels. The nuts are black plated for added corrosion resistance. With a UNF thread they should easily fit onto your wheel studs. Each nut has a 60 degree taper to ensure a tight face to face connection with your rim.
- Suit Holden and Commodore UNF
- Perfect for caravans & trailers
- Maximum durability
- Acorn/Dome like style design
- Black chrome for added protection
- Easy to replace old nuts
- 1 x 7/16″ Black chrome dome nut suit Holden and Commodore
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 cm|