Mechanical Brake Caliper Galvanised
Mechanical brake calipers are a galvanised cast iron body, that suit disc hubs and rotors between 12mm and 15mm thick.
Provide an easy braking solution if you are looking to carry loads under 2 tonne, by adding these calipers to one of your axles. The brakes are activated using a simple system with a simle cable, pulley and a forward pulling lever on the the caliper. Mechanical disc calipers are most commonly used for applications where corrosion resistance is needed. Due to the open nature of the caliper, it is able to be easily washed after salt water immersion. All small parts of the caliper including bushes, springs, bolts etc. are made from stainless steel to provide as much resistance to corrosion as possible and will continue to function after exposure.
- Simple to wash after salt water immersion
- Brake cable activated
- Low maintainence and easily serviceable
- Dacromet coated for salt water corrosion resistance
- Disc brake pads can be inspected without removing wheels
- Can be used with majority of disc hubs or rotors
- 1 x Mechanical brake caliper complete with bushes, pads and bolts.
|Dimensions||30 × 15 × 10 cm|